- To keep your colours brighter for longer, separate.
- A lingerie washing bag is a good investment for your precious dedicates. If you don’t have a washing bag, a pillow case will work just as well. Remember to attach the hooks of your bras. This avoids snagging on delicate fabrics such as lace.
- Washing powder or liquid? Choose products that are specifically made for delicates.
- We do not recommend the use of Fabric Softener. Ir remains in the fibres and reduce their elasticity.
- Of course a delicate cycle
- A few minutes in cold water then remove, to avoid the fibres becoming damaged or softened.
- Don’t twist your lingerie, instead press it gently so that it keeps it’s elasticity.
- Use a delicate soap and wash gently without scrubbing.
- Choose to air-dry your lingerie, always drying it flat.
- If you wash moulded cups, don’t fold, as this will damage their shape.